Sunday 26 July 2020

Lockdown 2.0, Day 18

Another not so great day. Can’t remember the exact number of cases but it was bad and there were 10 deaths. It feels like it’s never going to improve. So glad we are living out here where we do but I know that doesn’t make us immune. I’m in awe of the way Dan Andrews and Brett Sutton keeO turning up every day, answering questions and trying tondo the best thing.

I really wasn’t well today. I’m having a severely heavy period and spent today on the couch - walking around too much gave me head spins. I browsed the internet and worked on my photos and had a pretty relaxing day. In the afternoon we had a Zoom catch up with some of Tony's cousins which was fun. Tonight we watched the the first heat of this year’s Australian Ninja Warrior. So good! And exciting to know several of the competitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment