Tuesday 21 July 2020

Lockdown 2.0, Day 13

Numbers in the high 300s again today. So that’s stable-ish but not going down really, yet. I really really hope things start to drop off soon, we’re nearly 2 weeks into lockdown so if we don’t see results in the next few days I guess more changes will be needed. Lots more people were wearing masks this morning at Coles - at least one on 3 people I’d say, maybe more. It was cool seeing all the different designs and styles.

I had a good night’s sleep last night and my headache today was only a dull ache. I felt so much better, in a good mood and with lots of energy. Hung out with Liam for a bit in the morning then went to get the milk, stopped at Coles and the bakery on the way home. (And discovered that the bread from the bakery near Coles is not as soft and delicious as the one near the traffic lights). The kids and I played a bunch of games in the afternoon, we all had a turn at Get Over It (I’m getting better), and Cards Against Humanity Family Edition hilarious as always. Our dishwasher stopped working yesterday (happens occasionally) so I had all the dishes from my rest day yesterday plus what was in the dishwasher - I made a fair dint in them. We watched more Gilmore Girls and Caitlin and I went for a late afternoon/early evening walk. We had stroganoff for tea - using kangaroo meat, it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment