Thursday 24 September 2020

Lockdown 2.0, Days 75. 76. 77 and 78

 I had a massive motivation slump on Monday this week and am still pretty much there - although today I feel better about it - I've been able to embrace the slump and not feel like I SHOULD be getting stuff done or feeling good or anything - I'm accepting of where I am. I have been feeling just generally bored. None of my usual interesting or relaxing activities are appealing much at all. Even going for our walk each day has become kind of dull - today Caitlin and I even ran out of things to say and the walk seemed to take forever. 

It's not all bad though. We're still laughing and chatting and having moments of fun. There's just a bit of a pall of lethargy hanging over us all. Maybe there's some light in sight though - we are supposed to move to Step 2 restrictions on Monday, (our 14 day average is in the 20s!!!) and the word is that maybe a few extra things will be eased. So who knows what next week will bring, it might be a lot brighter than we've been expected. Or even just a tiny bit brighter. Actually even the very slight changes that have been promised will be something - to be able to have 5 people from 2 families together outdoors, means Caitlin and Liam can meet with their friend in Healesville.


No comments:

Post a Comment