Saturday 8 August 2020

Lockdown 2.0, Day 31

 Another good day today. I feel like I've settled in to this lockdown and we're all doing things that we want to be doing, as well as having plenty of time to hang out and relax.

We had waffles for breakfast (home=made on our borrowed waffle maker - they were really easy and very yummy). Everyone was up and about by mid-morning which is very unusual. I spent some time outside working in the yard, Amelie jumped on the trampoline, Caitlin played with Luna. The 5 of us did some quizzes on Kahoot, they were fun and funny. Amelie had spent a lot of time creating a quiz about herself, it was very cool. Amelie and I did some monster sudoku puzzles and a few other types. I went for a walk in the early afternoon while I chatted on the phone to another friend who was also walking. It was such a beautiful day - sunny in patches and just a really lovely feel and everywhere I looked made me feel so happy to live here. Liam and Tony went for a bike ride in the morning and Caitlin did the same in the afternoon. Liam and Amelie and I played Monopoly on the X-box - way more fun than I expected. I spent some time uploading photos, making gifts for people, and working on my course. After dinner I turned one of my favourite dresses, which was stretched and had holes in it, into a big ball of t-shirt yarn. It was fun and it's exciting to think of all the things I can make with it now (I've already made a hair tie). Caitlin used a section of it (before it was cut into yarn) to make herself a top - she's doing things with sewing that I would never attempt!

No comments:

Post a Comment