Sunday 2 August 2020

Lockdown 2.0, Day 25

Cases in the 600s again, Stage 4 lockdown announced. It won't impact the kids and I much, although I think I'll have to give up getting my milk from the dairy for the time being. We've mainly been staying local for everything so most of our shopping will be exactly the same, and we don't really go out for anything else. We're not sure if or how Tony's work will be affected, we'll find that out tomorrow. 

I felt pretty good today, had bursts of energy and then rests. The girls and I went to Healesville to do a grocery shop at the new Aldi, which was pretty exciting. I grabbed some Vitamin D because apparently I am low in that area, and I got some local Watts River Brewery Stout. We also called past a friend's house to pick up their waffle maker so that Amelie can have waffles whenever she likes. We watched some TV in the afternoon -Gilmore Girls and Umbrella Academy (I'm rewatching Season 1, with Caitlin who hasn't seen it yet, before we start on Season 2. Liam is already watching the 2nd season), and I did some puzzles. I worked with my photos a bit, spent some time outside on a beautiful afternoon, then we all watched Ninja Warrior - very very exciting tonight as the the owner of the gym we go to was on, it was like watching a friend compete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment