Monday 3 August 2020

Lockdown 2.0, Day 26

Numbers in the 400s, more details of Stage 4 announced. Looks like Tony will still have work and may have the option to work more flexible hours. Would be nice to have him around more.

I felt good all day today - the best mood I've been for a whole day in a while. My appointment with the doctor (telehealth) was postponed until tomorrow because the Dr has a sore throat, has been tested and is working from home. So I guess I'll talk to her tomorrow and hope like mad that she tests negative. I had slightly more energy today, was able to do a few more things than I have been - went for my first walk in over a week, it was really great to get out, even for just a short walk. Caitlin went for a bike ride (she and Liam have been riding a few times in the last few days) and I met her on her way back and we walked back together. It was sunny and a pleasant temperature - tomorrow is forecast to be very cold, and snow down to 400m. Glad I got my walk in before that!

I had a great chat with a friend on the phone, started a remote game of Boggle with Mum, watched TV (Gilmore Girls and Umbrella Academy) with the kids, did more research on computer upgrades, and cooked a (fake) chicken pie for dinner, which was delicious. We all watched Ninja together (Tony watched the football on his tablet while he also watched Ninja with us). Most of our favourites (the people we actually know) went out tonight but it was still very exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment